Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - New Wage Scale
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 22, 2022
New Increased Wages!
Offering $1,000 Sign on Bonus if hired full time through June
Discover What's Possible!
At Diversicare, we understand the contributions of every team
member are the parts that make up the whole. We appreciate them for
the work they do each day to showcase their talents and gifts.
If you are a CNA or STNA skilled at providing exceptional care to
patients and residents, Diversicare invites you to join our
Discover What's Possible at Diversicare! APPLY NOW!
Access your wages between paychecks with our OnShift Wallet
Full Time Benefits include:
* Excellent 401k plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
* Long and Short Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Referral Bonuses
* DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
* Pay advancement program - OnShift Wallet
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and
residents at 61 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in eight
states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United
States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare
professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each
patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their
It is Diversicare's Mission to "Improve every life we touch by
providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations."
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity,
Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy,
appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture
in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in
fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service
Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what
matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and
professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare
The key accountabilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant
* Works as a team member to provide excellent daily care for the
patients and residents we serve
* Provides safe bedside care and assistance delivered with
integrity and compassion
* Communicates effectively to both patient/resident and nursing
team members to ensure confidence and provide consistent care
* Builds serving relationships with patients/residents, family
members, and other team members
* Champion of quality care and quality of life advocate for the
* Certified in the state as a Certified Nursing Assistant
* Long term care experience preferred
* Verbal communication skills
* Ability to read and write and accurately report
Keywords: Diversicare, Saint Joseph , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - New Wage Scale, Healthcare , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!