LPN - Float
Company: Crossroads Hospice
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Dual Service LPN provides support to the clinical team
through participating in Even More Care vigils as needed, running
supplies to patients while stewarding the art of compassion through
direct patient visits as assigned from the nursing supervisor.
Life is better with compassion!
Patients and families near the end of life should have a caregiver
committed to the art, science, and skill of delivering
Death is a meaningful experience for patients and loved ones. We
only have one chance to get it right.
Delivering compassion the right way is not easy; it takes skill,
heart, commitment, and structure to do it well.
We believe the effort is worth the challenge because nobody should
Organizations can do more, and this industry can be better.
Crossroads exists because compassion should not be a
Everyone needs a business model. Compassionate teamwork is the
engine that runs our organization. We believe challenges should not
alter the heart of our organization, but instead, make us stronger
as a team. We aren't compromising our promise. We believe in
empowering our team to deliver compassion and build stronger
connections in our community.
Look, we aren't blind to the challenges in this business. The work
we do is fulfilling for us. To grow, listen, be heard, and be
challenged as a team is standing up for the heart of our
- 1 year of prior skilled LPN experience
- Active unencumbered state LPN License
- Current driver's license and auto liability coverage
- CPR certification, copy of TB Results, copy of an updated
- Provide Even More Care (sitting vigil) for patients during
- Perform routine visits to assigned patients.
- Deliver supplies to assigned patients as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by the nursing team.
- Competitive industry pay range of $35/hour.
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Crossroads Hospice, Saint Joseph , LPN - Float, Healthcare , Atchison, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!