Registered Nurse St. Joseph, MO (RN #)
Company: Talantage, LLC
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Position Summary: The Registered Nurse is responsible for
providing evidence-based nursing care for residents or clients in
accordance with the care plan developed in collaboration with the
resident or client, their medical officer and other members of the
health care team. Minimum Qualifications:
- Possession of a current license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the State of Missouri or in accordance with Missouri's
Nurse Licensure Compact or a graduate of an accredited nursing
program may practice as a graduate nurse until he/she has received
the results of the first licensure examination taken by the nurse
or until ninety (90) days after graduation, whichever first
- Current CPR Certification
- BCLS Certification Job Duties:
- This description may not include all of the duties, knowledge,
skills, or abilities associated with this classification.
- Performs a variety of professional nursing functions; conducts
or assists in the development of nursing assessments and nursing
plans; and may supervise Licensed Practical Nurses, direct care
staff, and/or less experienced Registered Nurses.
- Provides professional nursing care, including physical care and
emotional support, which may require the use of specialized
techniques, equipment, and/or procedures.
- Provides general nursing care; takes and records pulse, blood
pressure, respiration, and temperature; and applies dressing and
- Participates in performing nursing assessments to identify the
strengths and nursing care needs of patients/clients.
- Participates in developing, implementing, and evaluating
nursing plans based on nursing assessment; participates in nursing
diagnoses; and implements nursing components of master treatment
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by a
physician; assists physicians with special procedures and
- Documents and describes nursing care provided, observations,
and interventions that contribute to continuity of care.
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment team meetings.
- Serves as a nursing team leader and/or as a relief charge nurse
- Independently carries out the care and treatment program
indicated for each patient/client according to instructions and
established nursing standards and procedures; work is reviewed by
supervisors through nursing note review, observations, and
effectiveness of nursing procedures.
- Performs other related work as assigned. Key Skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of professional nursing theory,
practices, and standards.
- Intermediate knowledge of pharmacology and other basic natural
and social sciences necessary to provide professional nursing
- Ability to apply nursing principles in the care of persons with
mental or physical illness and/or developmental and physical
- Ability to administer detailed therapeutic prescriptions under
general professional supervision.
- Ability to implement therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Ability to maintain nursing records and charts and make
- Ability to work assigned schedule which may include a variety
of shifts, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with staff, patients, and their family members. (The
minimum qualifications will determine merit system eligibility and
may be used to evaluate applicants for Missouri Uniform
Classification and Pay System positions not requiring selection
from merit registers.) Talantage, LLC is committed to presenting
candidates that contribute to an organizations culture of
inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are
demonstrated through our recruitment practices. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed,
color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability,
age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts
comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing
non-discrimination in employment. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs,
psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse
Keywords: Talantage, LLC, Saint Joseph , Registered Nurse St. Joseph, MO (RN #), Healthcare , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!