Company: Diverse Lynx
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: St. Joseph, MO,
Position Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for directing, controlling, and
coordinating all aspects of plant production in order to maximize
the long-term and short-term profitability of the company.
- Work with Team Members to develop good working relationships
and high morale.
- Perform administrative duties and seeing that objectives are
- Lead production teams to create a work environment which
reflects a commitment to employee safety, product quality, food
safety, and positive employee relations using Lean and Continuous
Improvement Techniques through company values and behaviors in
- Communicate with Team Members on project timelines and tasks
that need to be completed immediately.
- Promote positive relationships with the community through
personal involvement and support of local government and community
- Ensure compliance with all quality and food safety requirements
to protect customers, consumers, and Tyson Foods - including all
state and federal regulations.
- Develop and train Team Members; hold monthly safety meetings
and group discussions; and troubleshoot areas that might cause
problems with production.
- Compute quarterly figures and their relationship to
- Handle Team Member grievances and perform other
responsibilities as the need arises.
- The position will also fill in as acting plant manager in their
- Education: Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of
education and experience preferred.
- Experience: 10 plus years related experience in a manufacturing
plant required. Two years of managerial experience required. Food
manufacturing experience highly preferred. This position requires
an essential understanding and control of the production process
maintenance shipping receiving sanitation quality assurance
accounting safety human resources and material management and is
responsible for entire plant operation in the absence of the Plant
- Computer Skills: Standard computer skills including Microsoft
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication
- Special Skills: Display sound judgment and decision-making
leadership and organizational skills. Flexibility to work off hours
on a routine basis to provide guidance and training to a three
shift 6-7day operation.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Saint Joseph , Operations Manager, Executive , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!