Commercial Premium Audit Manager
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first
companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly
online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to
innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their
changing expectations.One thing that's stayed the same since our
founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and
employees.Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a
powerful contender in the field of insurance.Compensation may vary
based on the job level and your geographic work
Maximum:$152,000Job Family Summary
Manages a Premium Audit team that orders and analyzes premium
audits and makes premium adjustments on auditable commercial lines
policies. Maintains and supports positive customer relationships
through close collaboration with underwriters and business
partners. Provides leadership and manages people, systems, products
and projects to achieve team and department goals.
This position is responsible for the execution of a lean based
culture to deliver a value-added customer and agent service
experience. Manages a Premium Audit team that orders and analyzes
premium audits and makes premium adjustments on auditable
commercial lines policies. Maintains and supports positive customer
relationships through close collaboration with district
underwriters and the sales force. Provides leadership and manages
people, systems, products and projects to achieve team and
department goals.Primary AccountabilitiesTeam Oversight
- Ensures team focus on operational efficiencies with strong
linkages between underwriting, service and policy processing.
- Ensures quality and delivery expectations are achieved.
Participates in audits to achieve desired performance
- Responsible for continuous process improvements that eliminate
inefficiencies and provide a customer value focus.
- Coordinates premium audit fee work, provides company
expectations and standards including monitoring quality, cost,
completion time and compliance with communication standards of
- Manages appropriate interventions required to resolve
complaints or issues arising from vendor activity.
- Resolves escalated or sensitive issues arising from internal
and external customers including the field force or response to
insurance department complains or inquiries.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations.
Responsible for proper administration of certified policy
- Resolves work problems and status of workloads within the
department.Strategies Linked to the Divisions Business
- Establishes, communicates, and implements departmental plans,
objectives, and strategies.
- Participates as a member of the Management Team.
- Maintains an active awareness of business environments,
corporate culture, and structure to support key
decision-making.Management/Leadership for Department or Unit
- Manages direct reports, systems, and projects to achieve unit
goals in accordance with Company policies and practices.
- Prepares and analyzes unit plans and reports.
- Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus
affecting the results of the operating area.
- Creates an effective work environment by developing a common
vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing
outstanding performance, and maintaining open communications.
- Develops staff through coaching, providing performance
feedback, providing effective performance assessments, and
establishing performance & development plans.
- Additional Job Description Candidates selected for an interview
with the hiring manager may be asked to complete a leadership
skills assessment.When you work at Homesite you can expect benefits
that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You
will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and
wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We
also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an
annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our
student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available
to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent
workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise
benefits.Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise !
Keywords: Homesite, Saint Joseph , Commercial Premium Audit Manager, Executive , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!