Senior Operations Manager
Company: Daily's Premium Meats LLC
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Senior Operations Manager will assist the Plant Manager by
leading the operations team and providing operational oversight for
all production and operating related activities at this location.
They will also partner with their peers in other departments within
the facility (HR, FSQA, Maintenance, etc.) to ensure that all
products are produced in a cost-effective manner and that they meet
all regulatory, safety and quality standards/requirements.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may
- Lead and manage the day to day plant operations for production
and partner with others to ensure all products are made to
- Coordinate production activities and influence maintenance
through planning with other departmental managers to ensure
production objectives are accomplished in a timely and
cost-effective manner in concert with the plant manager.
- Contribute to developing cost-effective systems of control over
capital, operating expenditures, manpower, and input costs for
- Establish performance standards and monitor overall production
performance to meet short, medium, and long term financial
- Develop and implement a plant that maintains and/or improves
existing plant facilities and equipment.
- Work with maintenance manager to implement and maintain
preventative maintenance programs for production equipment.
- Provide direction, development and leadership to production
Managers, Supervisors, and Leads that ensures an environment of
accountability exists and that the facility has the talent needed
to grow the business.
- Support and promote plant safety efforts.
- Understands lean principles and uses Continuous Improvement
tools Increase production, asset capacity and flexibility while
minimizing costs and maintaining quality standards.SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES:Supervisory responsibilities include training
production employees; planning, assigning, and directing production
work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining production
employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
COMPETENCIESLeadership. Communication Proficiency. Decision Making.
Problem Solving/Analysis. Financial Management. Business
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
preferred; and 10+ years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Keywords: Daily's Premium Meats LLC, Saint Joseph , Senior Operations Manager, Executive , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!