Materials Management Associate
Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: May 15, 2022
* Materials Management Associate
* Department: Materials Management
* Full Time Status
* Night Shift
* Works under the supervision of Manager or Director. Responsible
for replenishing supplies and equipment to the Nursing units and
ancillary departments. Responsible for distribution and charging of
reusable equipment and inputs of patient charges on a daily basis.
Participates in inventory cycle counting. Assists Receiving Clerks
as necessary. Performs duties as Storeroom Clerk in both
Distribution and Surgery Storeroom as needed.
* Responsible for daily inventory management of supplies on nursing
units and ancillary departments. Counts, fills and replaces items
as indicated. Streamlines the flow of quantities as necessary.
Inputs daily patient charges.
* Consults with customer pertaining to product issues, makes
recommendations regarding par level adjustment, etc.
* Inputs requests for departments and clinics for supplies, fills
order and distributes to the appropriate area with patient charge
stickers if needed.
* Unloads incoming supplies, breaks down skids and places supplies
on the shelf, rotating stock, cleaning shelves, and distribution
* Responsible for patient care equipment management; distribution,
charging inventory, and tracking (IV pumps, Wall Suction, SCD
Devices, etc.) Takes appropriate steps to meet equipment needs.
* Other duties as assigned.
* All required education is a minimum requirement. Higher levels of
education are acceptable. High School Diploma required.
* Obtain Chauffeurs license required within 90 days of hire.
* Within 6 months should be able to adequately perform all duties.
Must be at least 21 years of age to be on vehicle insurance.
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Materials Management Associate, Executive , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!