Diesel Mechanic/Technician - Start at $29.55/Hour - Excellent Benefits
Company: FedEx - Technician Kansas
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Now Hiring Technicians (Diesel Mechanic)
Starting at $29.55 Per Hour - Sr. Techs Make $32.80/Hour* -
Excellent Benefits -
ASE Master's Certification Earns Additional $5.50/Hour
- STEP ONE: Complete this short form
- STEP TWO: Complete the online technician application on the
FedEx Careers page (provided upon completion of STEP ONE)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a FedEx career specialist; we will
contact you upon completion of the FedEx Freight application
- Starting at $29.55 Per Hour
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits Start in the
first 31-60 Days!
- 401(k) & Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal/Sick Time
- Wellness Programs
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Shift Pay Differential for 2nd and 3rd Shifts
- $1,000 Tool Allowance Per Year
- $120 Shoe Allowance + Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Direct Deposit
Start Working with FedEx - Apply Now!
Position overview: -
Provide timely, quality, and cost-effective repair and maintenance
for a vehicle fleet including tractors, trailers, forklifts and
other equipment that requires preventative maintenance,
troubleshooting, repairs, modifications and documentation to ensure
a safe and efficient fleet of vehicles.
- High School Diploma (or GED), preferred
- Valid driver's license may be required depending on work
- Must have one (1) year experience performing vehicle
maintenance or either possess (or be within sixty (60) days of
obtaining) a vehicle maintenance certificate from an accredited
vocation/trade school or completion of the FedEx Freight, Inc.
Apprentice Program with satisfactory performance.
- One or more Medium/Heavy Truck ASE Certifications and Class A
- Must possess necessary tools to perform assigned tasks
(*For candidates with more than 5 years of experience, you may be
qualified for our Sr. Technician position. Sr. Techs make
$32.80/hr. Apply today to see if you qualify.)
Start Working with FedEx - Apply Now! -
An equal opportunity employer/disability/vet -
Keywords: FedEx - Technician Kansas, Saint Joseph , Diesel Mechanic/Technician - Start at $29.55/Hour - Excellent Benefits, Engineering , Wathena, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!