Posted on: July 28, 2022
Electrical Design Engineer (On-Site)This Jobot Job is hosted by
Heather BurnachAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary $100,000 -
$130,000 per yearA Bit About UsWe are a leading international
manufacturer of custom seed treatment equipment and the only
full-service operation of its kind, priding itself on true
craftsmanship and seeking out the best in the business. We make
customization a reality instead of mass producing equipment that
doesn't meet the individual needs of our customers. We are
committed to lead the industry by providing top-of-the-line,
innovative and user-friendly products for any-sized business.Based
in Northeastern Kansas, our in-house welders, fabricators,
assemblers, mechanical and electrical engineers, control panel
technicians, product development teams, training and installation
crews, and national sales force allow us to stand alone in the seed
treating industry.Continual improvements ensure top-of-the-line
quality in everything we manufacture. The 90,000+ square foot
facility houses state-of-the-art equipment, including high powered
laser and water-jet cutting machines, robotic welding capabilities,
a full powder-coating line with a multi-component liquid paint
booth, and a facility for training and group visits.Cutting edge
programming, software and successful site integration are utilized
in the design and implementation of each product. Developing
user-friendly software is critical as is providing appropriate
training.Why join us?Benefits!!!Medical InsuranceDental
InsuranceVision InsuranceHealth Savings AccountLife/AD&D
InsuranceJob DetailsJob Requirements
- Education Associates of Science in Electrical Technology or
similar degree in anotherdiscipline with relative experience in
Control Systems and Automation or solid, wellrounded experience in
- License/Certification Required Valid Driver's License
- Experience Two to five years' experience in a similar position
is beneficial but notrequired. Proven experience with AutoCAD
Electrical or similar software is a plus. Musthave proven
experience in Electrical troubleshooting, electrical wiring,
equipmentinstallation, product testing & documentation and
equipment technical support.Experience with minor equipment
fabrication is considered a plus. Also, any previousexperience
working with seed/grain processing equipment and/or an OEM in a
similarsetting is a plus.
- Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Must be detail oriented,
capable of multi-tasking ina high intensity environment, and have
excellent computer skills. Must be selfmotivated, results and team
oriented, and able to readily maneuver through conflicts.Must have
excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with
excellenttroubleshooting skills on process & electrical controls.
Must have excellent customerservice skills.
- Physical Must have a full range of body movements including use
of hands. Able tolift 50 lbs. The senses of sight, speech (English)
and hearing are required. Visionabilities must be sufficient to
shift in focus from computer screens to printed forms.Duties and
- Electrical Design & Service
- Assist with Customer service phone and travel support as
needed, maintaining aprofessional, empathetic and customer focused
approach. This may be primaryresponsibility for certain portions of
- Engineering of control panels/systems and electrical
- Generate electrical wiring diagrams from supplied and acquired
information withCAD drafting program.
- Create Bill of materials and job routings for M2M.
- Provide documentation for other departments as needed for
projects (pre-wire lists,I/O & address lists, production testing
- Specify parameter settings for various electrical devices.
- Size various control panel components and generate control
panel "full loadamperage" report.
- Ensure compliance with UL508A Standard.
- Responsible for engineering change notices.
- Testing of one-off and newly designed equipment.
- Assist Technical Writer with technical documentation as
- Keep up to date with technology advancements to improve
efficiency and productquality.
- Assist with innovation and vision for future product
- Assist with process improvements including using functionality
- Assist sales department with technical quoting requests as
directed by Manager.
- Follow currently established electrical design standards along
with other defineddepartment and company procedures.
- Ability to accept and implement changes to historic practices
- Willingness to lead by example in terms of dedication and
availability when needed.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Saint Joseph , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Sabetha, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!